NNDSWO envisions an equitable and prosperous society free from all forms of discrimination, exploitation and poverty where human rights, social justice and dignity of all are equally respected-a just and democratic society.
Eliminate caste-based discrimination and untouchability and empower people for dignified life.
To promote and protect economic, social, political and development rights of Dalit and vulnerable groups.
- To address caste-based discrimination and untouchability from human rights and social justice perspectives at all levels enabling Dalit and vulnerable groups to experience greater respect and equality in their day-to-day life.
- To increase voice and participation of Dalit and vulnerable groups in decision making at different levels.
- To improve educational status and life skills of Dalit and vulnerable children, adolescents, and youths in target areas.
- To increase household income and improve food security of rightholders.
- To establish NNDSWO as a Think Tank-learning organization working for the rights of Dalit and vulnerable groups through its vibrant networks.
- Human Rights Based Approach
- Rights Based Approach
- Together for Change – Alliance Approach
- Programme Approach and Strategic Partnership
- Result Based Management (RBM)
- Local Capacity Development
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change
GUIDING PRINCIPLES IN PROGRAMME PLANNING
- Towards Mission
- Addressing People’s Voices and Aspiration
- Synergy Building-Amplifying the unheard voices
- Programme Integration
- Contributing for achieving state’s policy, plan and commitments